Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hola. ¿como esta?

Yeah, so I'm Jake, I prefer to be called Birdy, but noone seems to care anymore so I guess I'm just Jake. And I just went on break so I will return in about 15 minutes!

. . . . . . .(15 minutes later). . . . . . . .

It's too damn cold outside...
But anyways, the first posts I have on here are poems, the 2 immediatly before this one are songs, Curved-Like Letters was written with a jackass friend whom I don't speak to anymore, written for his ex, how ironic huh? I still like the song so I've just taken it as mine. Second Chance is lyrics I wrote for a song for a girl I so foolishly left a couple years ago, tried to get her back, but she just wouldn't hear it.

but yeah, I'm done for now, prolly post again by the time I leave work.

No comments: