Work is, well, work. That's all there is too it. You wake up, get ready, go to work, do ur shit, take a break or 2, maybe even lunch, finish ur shit, then go home. By now, you're probably at work now, I am too, but I've been here since about 3:30am. I'm on the whole lunch part of work right now and I have about. . .hold on. . .1min 30secs before i have to clock back in. Well..at least get back on the phones, I can't clock in since our timecard server is DOWN, yes, DOWN. But don't be surprised, everything else is working right now (knock on wood) so I mean, SOMETHING had to be down. Says it's scheduled maint, I'd be worried, but since it is another company maybe THEY can keep to a time schedule. Who knows, guess I'll just have to wait and find out. one moment. . .
yeah, so I'm back on the phones now, waiting for some idiot customer to call in and tell me he KNOWS exactly what is going on and what I HAVE to do to fix it. heh, moron. I already had one of those today. He scared the shit out of me. I was talking to him and couldn't figure out how ...got a call...ok..so i'm not on hold w/ dispatch.. the guy knew all the signals, till he finally tells me he's in the modem and I was like...fuck...luckily, at that point, I was able to just get him out of the modem, schedule a trouble call and get him off the phone haha.
I like the hold music for dispatch. It's REAL music. Ours is just midi tracks, it's annoying as hell. and it repeats after like only 2 minutes, it's rediculous.
Blah...I'm done ranting here for a bit, I think I'll head on over to schwah's page for a bit. y'all should check it. schwahsrandomness.blogspot.com
later me peeples
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment